Friday, April 4, 2014

My Day @ Disney

I went to Disney, by myself.

I was in the back of Splash Mountain all 3 times.  I get a feeling of elation falling down the hills and going rickety rack.

On Mount Everest, @ Animal Kingdom, I didn't feel anything the last 2 of 3 times going forward downhill.  It's the big drop you see from outside.

I had Dragon Pizza @ the Rainforest Cafe and sat at the bar for the 1st time.  I saved the pizza in case I got hungry later, the night parade being pushed later.

I rode home and talked to 3 people at length.  I was made to see a shrumken body in light blue hanging.

Ugh, I just heard a noise and it made me feel like I was inflicting pain, sad.  Someones is twisting my life or something it seems as a decision.  What do you think?

So, what else, I had to sit down a lot, like you know I am trying to get in shape.  I'll do ice skating, ballroom dancing, 1 of those.

So, yea, I don't go on Small World.

So, they want my older aunt to be a figure of authority or absent 2nd mother in a mean way though like I'm not okay.

Hm.. home so late, too, almost 2.  I showered.  I wanna blog my sorrows and get this nuisance away, this nonsense.  No pun intended..

No comments:

Post a Comment