Wednesday, March 26, 2014

E-Mail

Yes.  I have 1 credit from Valencia, an A, and a semester of unforgiven withdrawals, so all Fs though they must have been high Fs.

Do you know the nature of the music auditions that you send in by tape?  Can you mail in a YouTube link to a video?  I was a music major and wish to change my major instrument.  Do you know the nature of this?  I never auditioned for it, so I want to audition for it.  I am hesitant for you to forward this to the Assistant Dean of Music because he took me out of that instrument I took for a secondary instrument I guess for Music Education.  I didn't have to audition.  They pulled me out of Music Education and let me do Organ Performance.  However, it's been years and I've been singing and would like to re-audition as Voice.  I could still come there in the fall and take General Studies, though.  Thanks.  -Christina  Also, I was a ballet minor though the teacher wanted me in Ballet I even then.  I did some ballet since and am going to do jazz now, too, just so I learn more dance moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment