Monday, March 31, 2014

Always Sassing Back

Well..  Anyway, I was thinking about why my dad keeps doing stuff to get physically intrusive.  It seems as if it's to make it more comfortable for Ellen or she did it..  Like, he's done these things:

(1) affected my pooing and female cramps..
(2) affected how I pee in 2 ways
(3) stimulated my baby part
(4) when we were thinking about hair was like pointing or something @ his butt..

My dad and I are not animals that slobber over one another, and just because I find a boyfriend does not mean I get closer to him.  I do not want a boyfriend necessarily, f.y.i.  There are boys I have liked, but I wasn't about doing everything with them nor at that age having baby with anyone.

This never happened before and it only happens to me cuza my race.  That's why I think it is not beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment